Terms & Conditions
1.1In these Conditions:
Contract - means any contract for the sale of goods and/or the supply of services between us and you into which these Conditions are incorporated;
Conditions - means the standard terms and conditions of sale set out below, including the Returns Policy and any special terms and conditions confirmed in writing by us;
Goods - means the goods and/or services which we shall supply in accordance with these Conditions, under an order which is accepted;
Returns Policy – means the standard terms and conditions found here http://www.yoursclothing.co.uk/deliveryandreturns.aspx applicable when Goods are returned to us by you and which are hereby incorporated to these Conditions.
we - means Yours Clothing Limited, and “us” and “our” shall be construed accordingly;
you - means the person placing an order for the Goods and entering into the Contract with us and “your” shall be construed accordingly;
- 1.2The headings in these Conditions are for convenience only and shall not affect their interpretation.
- 1.3Unless expressly stated otherwise, where rights and decisions are to be exercised or made at our discretion, then we shall be under no duty or obligation to you to justify or provide a reason for the decision.
- 1.4Where our prior written consent is required in these Conditions, we shall not unreasonably withhold or delay in giving that consent.
- 1.5All rights expressly reserved by or granted to us by these Conditions shall be without prejudice to any other rights which we may have from time to time.
- 2.1These Conditions (as updated by us from time to time) shall set out the entire agreement. No variation of these Conditions shall be binding unless agreed in writing by us and attached hereto. You will be subject to the policies and terms in place at the time you order the Goods from us, unless such change is required by law or government or regulatory authority (in which case it will apply to any orders you have previously placed). These Conditions apply to all purchases you make from us at any time, regardless of how the order is made.
- 2.2Our employees and agents are not authorised to make any representation concerning the Goods unless confirmed by us to you in writing. In entering into a Contract you acknowledge that you have not relied on any such representations which are not so confirmed.
- 2.3Where Goods are to be delivered by instalments, each instalment shall constitute a separate Contract. Failure by us to deliver any instalment shall not entitle you to cancel any other instalment.
- 2.4All specifications, drawings and particulars of weights, dimensions and performance issued by us are approximate only.
- 2.5We reserve the right to withdraw any offer or special promotions without notice. In the event that you have already placed an order under the Conditions that we have accepted we will provide you with a full refund for any money received.
- 3.1Your order represents an offer to purchase the Goods which is accepted by us when we issue you with written acceptance of the order. Our acceptance of your order is conditional upon the Goods being intended for personal use and not for resale. By placing an order you warrant that you are at least 16 years old. All orders are subject to availability and on a first-come first-served basis as unfortunately we are unable to reserve Goods. We reserve the right to refuse to accept an order.
- 3.2If we reasonably believe you are intending to resell the Goods (whether on e-Bay or otherwise) we reserve the right to refuse your order. In the event we do accept your order we will be entitled to treat you as a commercial customer and:-
- 3.2.1 the rights afforded in clause 10 (Your Right to Cancel) will not apply;
- 3.2.2 the terms of our Returns Policy’ will be withdrawn;
- 3.2.3 we will only accept returned Goods within seven days of dispatch if they were defective at the time of receipt;
- 3.2.4 we will charge a reasonable handling fee, which shall exclude packaging and/or delivery costs for which you shall be liable and which will be confirmed prior to your order being accepted; and
- 3.2.5 make such other amendments to these Conditions as we deem necessary and only accept an order upon acceptance of the same.
- 3.3You shall be responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the terms of any order submitted by you, and for giving us any necessary information relating to the Goods within a sufficient time to enable us to perform the Contract in accordance with these Conditions. We shall not be liable for all costs and expenses incurred by you due to inaccurate information submitted by you or, if the goods are ordered by mobile telephone, as a result of network failure.
- 3.4If the Goods are to be manufactured or any process is to be applied to the Goods by us in accordance with a specification submitted by you, (1) the terms of Clause 10 (Your Right to Cancel) shall not apply; (2) you shall indemnify us against all loss, damages, costs and expenses awarded against or incurred by us in connection with or paid or agreed to be paid by us in settlement of any claim for infringement of any patent, copyright, design right, trade mark or other intellectual property rights of any other person which results from our use of your specification; (3) We reserve the right to make changes in the specification of the Goods which are required to conform with any applicable statutory or EU requirements.
- 4.1The price of the Goods shall be the price confirmed by us at the time the order is placed.
- 4.2While we try to ensure that all prices in our catalogues and on our website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of goods you have ordered (whether this by our error or an error by any third party), we will inform you as soon as possible and give you the option of re-confirming the order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you, we will treat the order as cancelled. If you have already paid for the goods and the order is subsequently cancelled, you will receive a full refund.
- 4.3In the event that we are unable to supply the Goods at the price or specification stated in the order, we will where possible notify you of any changes and where the Goods ordered are not available we may offer you substitute goods whereby you will be asked to re-confirm your order at the new price and/or specification. You are not obliged to accept any substitute Goods and will be entitled to receive a full refund if you confirm that the substitute Goods are not acceptable.
- 4.4The price is inclusive of any applicable value added tax or other sales tax (at the rate from time to time in force). Any packaging or delivery costs for which you shall be liable will be confirmed prior to your order being placed.
- 4.5All voucher codes are not valid on sale items unless specifically stated.
- 5.1Please see our Payment Options for our terms of payment.
- 5.2If you fail to make any payment on the due date then we reserve the right to: (a) cancel the Contract or suspend further deliveries to you; (b) charge you a reasonable amount of interest on the amount unpaid, at the rate of 3% above Lloyds Bank Plc base rate from time to time from the date the amount was due until payment is made in full, accruing pro rata on a daily basis.
- 5.3In the event that a cheque or credit card payment is dishonoured by your bank or credit card provider, they (being your bank, credit card provider or our debt collection company “Transax” or “Certegy Ltd”) may charge a fee. Where we incur any fee or liability as a result of a dishonoured payment, you will be liable to reimburse us in full for the amount we have incurred.
- 5.4All credit and charge card holders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to authorise payment to us, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery. In addition, in the interests of preventing fraudulent use of credit, debit and charge cards, Yours Clothing Limited will validate the names, addresses and other information supplied during the order process against commercially available records (e.g Electoral Roll data, credit reference services). We reserve the right to instruct a third party to complete these checks. By ordering from the catalogue or our website you consent to such checks being made. We may need to contact you by letter, telephone, SMS or email to verify details before we are able to process and dispatch your order or we may be unable to accept your order and we shall not be liable for any delay or non-delivery this may cause. Any information given may be disclosed to a registered Credit Reference Agency which may keep a record of the information. All information provided will be treated in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
- 6.1You shall make all arrangements to take delivery of the Goods whenever they are tendered for delivery.
- 6.2We aim to provide you with an approximate date on which the Goods will be ready for collection or delivery. Where we become aware that the date of delivery may be delayed, we shall notify you as soon as possible and aim to provide you with a revised date. We shall not be liable for any loss you incur, whether financial or otherwise, resulting directly or indirectly from our delay or failure to meet the estimated date. Time for delivery shall not be of the essence of the Contract unless previously agreed in writing by us. We may deliver the Goods in advance of the quoted delivery date upon giving you reasonable notice.
- 6.3If we fail to deliver the Goods (or any instalment) for any reason other than any cause beyond our reasonable control or your fault, and we are accordingly liable to you, our liability shall be limited to the excess (if any) of the cost to you (in the cheapest available market) of similar goods to replace those not delivered over the price of the Goods.
- 6.4We reserve the right to deliver your first order of Goods to the cardholder’s registered address, regardless of any alternative address that you may provide to us. Thereafter, we may attempt to deliver Goods to any such alternative address, but this will be at our discretion and we shall not be responsible to you provided we deliver the Goods to either the cardholder’s registered address or any alternative address. In the event we fail to deliver the Goods to the cardholder’s registered address or any such alternative address within 90 days’ or following 3 attempts by us (whichever is earlier) due to reason(s) reasonably considered to be your fault than we may in our discretion refund the sum paid to us by you and cancel the Contract.
- 6.5If you fail to take delivery of the Goods or fail to give us adequate delivery instructions at the time stated for delivery then we reserve the right to store the Goods until actual delivery and charge you for the reasonable costs (including insurance) of storage or subsequent delivery charges which we may incur.
- 6.6Please see our Delivery policy at http://www.yoursclothing.co.uk/ukdelivery.aspx for delivery charges.
- 6.7You will be liable for all customs requirements and duties arising for delivery of Goods outside the UK. We accept no responsibility for these requirements and duties. Any such charges must be borne by you and you are responsible for complying with all laws and regulations of the country in which you are importing the Goods. We shall not be liable for delayed delivery times due to packages being inspected by customs. You agree that if we incur any liability due to your failure to comply with custom requirements and duties by you that you shall reimburse us for against all loss, damages, costs and expenses awarded against or incurred by us in connection with such claim.
- 6.8In order to ensure a quick and convenient delivery process we will need to provide the delivery company with the following information: your name, delivery address, email and contact telephone number.
- 7.1Risk of damage to or loss of the Goods shall pass to you in the case of Goods to be delivered otherwise than at our premises, at the time of delivery or, if you fail to take delivery of the Goods, the time when you have collected the Goods.
- 7.2Notwithstanding delivery and the passing of risk for the Goods to you, the transfer of the ownership of the Goods shall not pass to you until we have received in cleared funds payment in full of the price of the Goods.
- 7.3Until such time as the as the property in the Goods passes to you and where you fail to pay for the Goods in accordance with these Conditions, we shall be entitled, at any time, to require you to deliver up the Goods to us and, if you fail to do so seek a court order to permit us to enter upon any premises where the Goods are stored and repossess the Goods.
- 8.1Subject as expressly provided in these Conditions, and except where the Goods are sold to a person dealing as a consumer (within the meaning of the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977), all warranties, conditions or other terms implied by statute or common law are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by the applicable law. Where the Goods are sold to a person dealing as a consumer.
- 8.2Where the Goods are sold under a consumer transaction (as defined by the Consumer Transactions (Restrictions on Statements) Order 1976, as amended) your legal rights are not affected by these Conditions. Further information on your legal rights can be obtained from Trading Standards or Citizens Advice Bureaux.
- 8.3The warranty contained in Clause 8.1 does not apply to any defect in the Goods arising from fair wear and tear, wilful damage, accident, negligence by you or any third party, if you use the Goods in a way that we do not recommend, your failure to follow our instructions, or any alteration or repair you carry out without our prior written approval.
In the unlikely event that the Goods do not conform to these Conditions, please let us know as soon as possible after delivery. We will collect the Goods on a date agreed between us or ask you to return the Goods to us at our cost and once we have checked that the Goods are faulty, we will either:
(a) provide you with a full or partial refund;
(b) replace the Goods; or
(c) repair the Goods.
- 8.5Subject to clause 8.6 and clause 8.7, if either of us fails to comply with these Conditions, neither of us shall be responsible for any losses that the other suffers as a result, except for those losses which are a foreseeable consequence of the failure to comply with these Conditions.
- 8.6Subject to clause 8.7, neither of us shall be responsible for losses that result from our failure to comply with these Conditions which fall into the categories of loss of income or revenue, loss of profit, loss of business, loss of anticipated savings, loss of data, any waste of time. However, this clause 8.6 shall not prevent claims for foreseeable loss of, or damage to, your physical property.
- 8.7Nothing in these Conditions excludes or limits in any way our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, any breach of the obligations implied by section 12 of the Sale of Goods Act 1979 or section 2 of the Supply of Goods and Services Act 1982, defective products under the Consumer Protection Act 1987 or any other matter for which it would be illegal or unlawful for us to exclude or attempt to exclude our liability.
- 9.1Neither party shall be liable to the other or deemed to be in breach of Contract by reason of delay or failure to perform any of that party’s obligations if the delay or failure is due to an act or cause beyond that party’s reasonable control.
- 9.2These Conditions do not purport to confer a benefit on any third party.
- 9.3Any notice required or permitted to be given by either party to the other under these Conditions shall be in writing or by email addressed to the other party and delivered to the address or email address provided at the time the order is confirmed or any subsequent or alternative address which one party may notify to the other from time to time.
- 9.4Where we do not take action against you for any breach of the Contract, we shall not be prevented from taking action against you in respect of any subsequent breach of the same or any other provision.
- 9.5Where any competent authority deems any Condition to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, then the offending part shall be removed and the validity of the remainder of the Conditions shall not be affected.
- 9.6The Contract and these Conditions shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales, and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- 9.7We reserve the right to monitor and record telephone calls our staff receive and make, in order to monitor staff performance and ensure the highest service possible is provided to our customers.
- 9.8The copyright in all photographs, images and descriptions contained in our catalogue and on our website are owned by Yours Clothing Limited and may not be reproduced without the express consent of Yours Clothing Limited.
- 9.9All dealings between us in connection with these Conditions and each Contract shall be carried on in the English language.
- 9.10You may not transfer any of your rights or obligations under these Terms to another person without our prior written consent, which we will not withhold unreasonably. We can transfer all or any of our rights and obligations under these Terms to another organisation, but this will not affect your rights under these Terms.
- 10.1If, for any reason you are unhappy with the Goods, you have the right to cancel your order at any time within seven working days from the day after the day on which the Goods were received.
- 10.2If you wish to cancel before the Goods are dispatched, you are asked to contact us by email (email@example.com) or phone (08448 204 204 charged at local rates) as soon as reasonably possible.
- 10.3If you wish to cancel after the Goods are dispatched, please return the Goods to us indicating whether you require an exchange or refund as soon as possible. You have a legal obligation to take reasonable care of the Goods whilst they are in your possession. If you fail to comply with this obligation we have a right of action against you for compensation. Please refer to our Returns policy.
- 10.4Please note that the right of cancellation does not apply where Goods are specifically made to your specification or personalised at your request.
- 11.1We may make available to you promotional codes from time to time. Any use by you of a promotional code in respect of an order shall only be permitted where used by the person for whom it is intended and for a single use.
- 11.2Promotional codes are not valid in conjunction with any other offer.
- 11.3There is no cash alternative available in respect of the promotional code.
- 11.4We may withdraw the promotional code at any time without notice.
- 11.5Promotional codes are only available on UK mainland orders unless otherwise stated.
- 11.6Promotional codes cannot be used against delivery costs and against sale items unless otherwise stated.
- 11.7Promotion codes cannot be used after the expiration date.
- 11.8Promotional codes will only be accepted if submitted at the point of order. We will not subsequently apply a promotional code if the order is submitted without the promotional codes application. Please check your order thoroughly before placing it to avoid disappointment.
- 11.9The promotional code will be applied to the Goods purchased. Any returns or refunds on Goods purchased with the benefit of the promotional code will be based on the promotional code no longer being valid hence the full price will be deemed to apply to all products purchased in that order.
- 12.1We may in our sole discretion offer competitions to you at such times and in such manners as we deem appropriate.
- 12.2All prizes offered are non-transferable and cannot be substituted for a cash alternative.
- 12.3There will be one entry per person, per residential address only unless otherwise stated. We may in our discretion deem duplicate entries void.
- 12.4There will be only one winner per competition, drawn at random after the closing date unless otherwise stated.
- 12.5Our decision as to the winner of the competition is final and no correspondence shall be entered into.
- 12.6Winners will be notified by email.
- 12.7Prizes will be delivered to your nominated address at our expense. You shall inform us of all information necessary to ensure that the prize is delivered as soon as reasonably practicably.
- 12.8Competitions are open to UK residents only.
- 12.9Employees, families and friends of Yours Clothing Limited are not allowed entry.
- 12.10Please read the terms and conditions of any competition carefully before taking part in the same.
- 13.1We in our sole discretion operate an offer whereby you earn an incentive if you introduce a friend who proceeds to completing a purchase of Good(s) from us.
- 13.2We reserve the right to substitute or amend the offer at any time. Any unused codes must be used by the expiry date.
- 13.3We reserve the right to cease the Introduce a Friend promotion at anytime, should we choose to do this then we will honour all outstanding referred friend vouchers up to and including the date of termination.
- 13.4You are responsible for ensuring you obtain your friends’ permission prior to you referring them as a friend. We will not accept any responsibility for an individual complaint in this regard following you submitting your friends’ details to us.
- 13.5You will not receive any benefit of the scheme if your friend is already a customer of ours.
- 13.6This offer is only available to UK mainland customers unless otherwise stated.
- 14.1Multibuy promotions may be offered by us in our sole discretion. This offer entitles you to buy one get one free, or get the lowest priced item stated in the promotion free or the reduced price when you buy at least the minimum number of qualifying items in a single transaction. We reserve the right to amend or withdraw the promotion at any point without notice.
- 14.2Multibuy promotions will not be available on permanently reduced items or sale items.
- 14.3We reserve the right to withdraw or amend the promotion at any time.
- 14.4No cash alternative will be given.
- 14.5If you require an exchange or refund of any of the Goods on a multi buy that includes a free gift then then all qualifying items must be returned. The free item cannot be refunded for money or credit. For all other multi buy returns where only at least one of the multi buy items is returned then the multi buy promotion will be deemed void and any refund will be based on the order price without the multi buy promotion being applied.
- 15.1If you pay for your goods using the Post Office One4All Gift Card or Post Office Christmas Club Card and you wish to cancel your order or return your items, you are welcome to do so, however, please note, that we will be unable to directly refund your One4All Gift Card or Christmas Club Card back with the amount. Instead, we will only be able to refund the amount as store credit, where the amount you originally paid will be added on to your Yours Clothing account to use on future purchases.
We shall not be liable to you or be deemed to be in breach of this Agreement by reason of any delay in performing or any failure to perform any of our obligations if the delay or failure was due to any cause beyond our reasonable control. Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing the following shall be regarded as causes beyond our reasonable control:-
- 16.1Act of God explosion flood tempest fire or accident;
- 16.2War or threat of war sabotage insurrection civil disturbance or requisition;
- 16.3Acts restrictions regulations bye-laws prohibitions or measures of any kind on the part of any governmental parliamentary or local authority;
- 16.4Import or export regulations or embargoes;
- 16.5Strikes lock-outs or other industrial actions or trade disputes (whether involving employees of us or of a third party);
- 16.6Power failure or breakdown in machinery.
- 16.7Delays with delivery due to adverse weather conditions.
Yours Clothing Limited is a company registered in England and Wales.
VAT No. GB 638 3272 29
Registered No. 2886196.